Friday 3 February 2012

Girl Crush Confession

The term 'Girl Crush' exploded about a year after Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl", when it became cool to be a straight lesbian. With the idolization of the VS Angels, everyone has their straight girl lesbian days, and of course, everyone must have a girl crush (and if you say you don't, I think you're lying). Okay, so I guess I should introduce mine, you may recognize her, being the snobby, self-ricious, bitch from The City, the spin-off from The Hills featuring Whitney Port. Olivia Palermo is definitely a straight up bitch, but she is also a straight up fashionista. She looks fierce everyday, with a lovely side of prep. Her taste is exquisite, her jewelry selection is impeccable, and her accessory of hunky eye candy doesn't hurt her cause either. Enjoy my fav bitchy girl crush, Olivia Palermo.




- M

No comments:

Post a Comment