Sunday 19 February 2012

Fall Fashion Preview - Cheap & Chic

I always find it fun, but slightly overwhelming that the fashion world works about a season and a half ahead of real life. While currently I am trying to make my shopping list for spring, I have thoughts of fall fashion 'It Items' buzzing around in my head. Not only does it make you excited for shopping for trends months away, it is also just plain confusing .. Shouldn't I be putting my skirts away, not thinking of buying them? But like always the fashion world does not stop for anyone, so here is my personal favourite show thus far. I truly believe that fashion should be fun, colourful and when used appropriately, wild. That was exactly what we saw from Moschino Cheap & Chic in London.  With New York fashion week just passing, we saw lots of dark, heavy fabrics with lots of fur. Moschino Cheap & Chic seems to be a breath of fresh, fun air. With hints of silhouettes  taking reference from the 60s, and creamy soft hues, this fall season is all about chic, girlie sophistication, my absolute favourite combination. Let me know your favourite show thus far for Fall 2012! Enjoy!





- M

No comments:

Post a Comment